1. IF YOU HAVE SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM?
The only really noticeable one is on my knee, someone was wearing a screw in cleet (which aren't allowed) during one of our soccer tournaments, a missed slide tackle later and I was gushing blood.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A few collages that I made, my autographed Tony Lucca and *NSYNC pictures, pictures with my friends, my Delta Gamma big/little plaques, the hockey season schedule, a few sticky notes (near my desk), a Schizophrenic JC poster, and a tropical sarong hanging over my bed.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's a black camera phone, I don't even know what brand it is, I need a new one.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Pretty much anything and everything, from *NSYNC to OAR...The Killers to Carrie Underwood.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Somewhere between 12:45-1:00 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
A coke slurpee.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Sarah, I don't like that she's in Chicago and I can't see her all the time. :(
10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Marie, it kind of runs in the family.
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
Hmmm, in my opinion Sex and the City, only TV series that every single episode entertains me to no end. Friday Night Lights and Six Feet Under are close behind.
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
My Mom on my way home from work.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
I get uneasy in the dark, not scared.
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
To make me cry? I cried over my great Aunt passing away, someone that made me cry...I don't know it's been awhile, maybe my ex-boyfriend.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Right now, Euphoria by Calvin Klein
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hair: generally it has to be dark (yet I still date blondes, WTF?)
Eyes: Doesn't matter but I prefer lighter eyes.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
Smart, then I can make a lot of money and hire someone to be funny for me.
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
I don't drink either really, I'm a big frapachino fan when I get Starbucks.
19. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS?
Italian Sausage, green peppers, onions and sometimes mushrooms.
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Chinese food, I'm really in the mood for some almond chicken.
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I don't make people mad, my brother maybe when it's just he and I and we have to be somewhere on time, he tends to stay out late, I tend to nag him about staying out late, it all evens out.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
I took 4 years of Spanish, but I can speak very little. I know a few German phrases that I picked up from being around my grandfather.
23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
Like EVER, actually my dad told me about this, the first time I've ever really seen him get choked up over something that didn't relate to death. He had just started a new job at an accounting firm and upon hearing that I was born my dad's boss gave him a significant amount of money to open a trust account for my college fund.
24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I like lots of people, do I like someone as in relationship-wise...then yes, Jason.
25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I can make weird shapes with my tongue.
26. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I'm not picky, I love Seven jeans, but otherwise anything from anywhere, as long as it looks good.
27. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
Is it bad that I don't have one? A Landrover maybe.
28. WHAT COLOR IS IT?
If I had a dream car, it would be black.
29. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Ha, story of my life.
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Sex...um, no really I don't know, just be honest and hope that it doesn't backfire.
32. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Well I'm blonde, but I prefer brunettes.
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Probably my Mom, I talk to her every day.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Indecisiveness (is that a word).
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Yes, I've been to Canada seeing as I live 20 minutes from it, Mexico and Switzerland when I was really to young to remember it.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Polite people, if they're nice and need a favor I can almost never say no.
37. TATER TOTS OR FRIES?
38. FIRST JOB?
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
Actually no, not my thing, I don't like embarrassing people.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Crawling around my floor picking up cat hair, it has to be a spring thing because my cat is shedding like crazy, everytime he lays down a clump of fur is left behind.
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Maybe my nose, I have my Mom's side of the family nose...it looks fine from the front but there's a little bump, I need the Ashlee Simpson nose job.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I'm bored out of my mind!
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Honestly, probably my boobs, people want to know if they're real or not...they are.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Not much, I'm not a big drinker.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
It's next month, I'm getting old, maybe I'll make my parents buy me a new phone, lol.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I used to want 4, that was when I also thought I'd be married by 24 and have kids by 26 (seeing as I'm almost 23, not gonna happen). I'd settle for 2 or 3.
47. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My first name is original, everyone in my family thought it was a weird name, who names their kid Amanda? My middle name is something that runs in both sides of my parents families.
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Only shooting stars.
49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
My index finger.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
A week from last Monday, at the funeral and then watching the Six Feet Under finale, gets me everytime.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
53. ANY BAD HABITS?
I twirl my hair when I get nervous or I'm sleepy.
54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Probably something I bought during the "pop boom."
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
I'll be honest and say yes, at least when it comes to dating someone, if I'm not initially attracted to you it's going to take awhile to win me over.
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I tend not to...but when it gets to be too much there will be yelling.
59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Like as in a second house? It's in the thumb area of Michigan on Lake Huron and it's currently being torn down and a new log cabin is being put up, it's going to be sweet.
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes, I do...it doesn't take me long to trust somebody.
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I had two dolls that I adored, one was a thumbalina doll, my Mom's old doll...but I carried her around by her hair (which started to fall out) so we called her scuzzi baby, lol. My other favorite was Sandra, she was this big plastic doll that was my size, I'd sleep with her and twirl her hair at night (probably why I still have my bad habit now).
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
A lot, probably more than I ever call...I need to clean it out.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Do I really know someone famous, not really, I would say my closest connection to a celebrity would be Jeff Daniels, he used to come to my soccer games when I was a kid, he was my coachs brother-in-law and his niece was on my team.
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
Not my thing.
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Someone that's easy going but can apply themselves when it's needed, someone that can make me laugh, and will watch sports with me in bed all day.
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Manda, people just don't like to say the A apparently...in high school my nickname was Mom.
68. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?
Upward of 30, some I haven't worn in years, some I've never worn.
69. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
70. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
It was sad the way he died, but it didn't really concern me.
71. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint Chocolate Chip
72. ARE YOU LAZY?
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
Pink and yellow.
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
I think it will always be *NSYNC...I'm a huge fan of Guster as well.
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
4, I'm going to hold out as long as I can to have them removed.
76. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If they're bored, sure why not.
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sex and the City.
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
80. WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Just their face in general.
81. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
Probably Space Between by Dave Matthews or Angel by Sarah McLauchlen.
82. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
School, because it sucks.
83. FAVORITE DRINK:
84. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN
I think the coolest sign is the Leo. My sign, the Gemini, has a bad reputation.
85. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
I'm not sure I could pick a favorite, I love them all pretty equally.
86. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
87. EYE COLOR?
88. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
I have glasses for reading but I rarely wear them.
One, younger brother.
90. FAVORITE MONTH(s)
June or December.
91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Some, not all.
92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Sex andthe City
93. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I've done it before.
95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Right now, I want summer only because I'm sick of Winter.
96. KISSES OR HUGS?
97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
98. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Heather, if she still has LJ, lol.
99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Probably the majority of my friends list.
100. Create your own question!
Were you really bored enough to finish this whole thing? I was.